It's your big day, my friend.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, SIA JUN XIAN! :D
It's your 18th birthday, thanks for asking me and ttl to go your birthday party.
It's your 18th birthday, thanks for asking me and ttl to go your birthday party.
It's nice to see you once a while too!
Enjoy your 18th birthday w/ Dora & last long.
Wish you 2 a Happy 1st year anniversary too! (:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Seriously, I don't know what the hell am I doing.
I'm just feeling freaking busy these few days.
I'll have a proper update since last Saturday when I'm free.
I just need more time.
It's nice to see some friends just now.
Good luck for me! :D
Enjoy your 18th birthday w/ Dora & last long.
Wish you 2 a Happy 1st year anniversary too! (:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Seriously, I don't know what the hell am I doing.
I'm just feeling freaking busy these few days.
I'll have a proper update since last Saturday when I'm free.
I just need more time.
It's nice to see some friends just now.
Good luck for me! :D


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 12:10 AM