二五零三, 我只想爱你。
MY BEST BUDDIES IN CLASS :DAH VIN, XIAO CHEST, AH DING, DZUL, GONG, TOOT, DAI & TWIN.
(left out, AH KAI. See la, ask you come back still walk away :/)
(left out, AH KAI. See la, ask you come back still walk away :/)
Some of these funny names are created by people in class.
Hahahahhahaha,
It's Friday tomorrow & it's the end of week 16.
Next week, Creative theory and Mathematics 2 common test.
S-T-R-E-S-S, NOTHING BUT STRESS.
Programming was a tough one.
Programming was a tough one.
Damn, I've no choice but to ask Sugih helped me everything.
He's damn pro in programming!
I'm super impressed.
Thanks a lot, Sugih.
I owe you sooooo much.
I've packed my room just now,
I was so pissed off with my mum.
I didn't meant to scream at you, sorry.
Shall not talk about it.
I think "This is my home" is great.
I will love Singapore more and ever,
This is the place where I'm born.
No matter what, this is my country.
I will never leave Singapore, other than going for holidays.
I LOVE YOU, SINGAPORE! ♥
Countdown another 3 more days to Singapore's 44th Birthday.
Countdown another 3 more days to Singapore's 44th Birthday.
I can't wait for it :D
Fireworks once again, baby?
In another 30min time, it will be 500 days together w/ baby.
Time really flies, muahxzxzxz baby.
Till then,
Me luvvvvvvvvvv baby many many.
I just need your loving hands to hold me in your arms.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 11:30 PM