HAPPY 16th Birthday, Jelynn !
I'm only close with 2 of good friend's sisters,
Peishan's sister, Peiying & Cindy's sister, which is you.
Since young, I used to be taller than you,
but now, time flies & you're taller than me by 1 head. :/
How embarrassing....
ALL THE BEST TO YOUR N' LEVEL! :D
I'm running out of titles and I went to Chester's blog to get some ideas.
(Indeed, I stole his post titles, hahahah!)
bread face, Bread Face, BREAD FACE !
Faith's favourite. :D
& I know Yelin, Faith & Michelle are my loyal stalkers.
Because we had a 4 people conversation together,
& they told me they ate tau suan!
HAHAHAH!
I felt so sad, but I know they are my good friends in poly. :D
Me luvvvv 3 of you!
Christina, Peishan, Jasmine, Zixin, Joyce & Cindy.
I MISS YOU HELL DAMN LOADS !
Shall we go out once again, during sept holidays?


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 12:01 AM