I'd Rather
THIS IS AN EMAIL SENT BY MY MUM, :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
This is hilarious...Even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numbers!
Exclusively only to great Malaysian and Singaporean.........
Ah Lek was asked to make a story using 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7,8,9 and 10 .
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.
This was what he came up with...
1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I felt 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 ! And jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .
2 down, 1 more to go.
Yeah, after which, holidays! :)
I am gonna spend my time with babybee ^^
I am gonna enjoy my time with him to the fullest & my wishlists will come true! :D
Hahahahahah,
I was talking to the girls about the chalet yesterday afternoon.
We made many plans about it, this proves that we can't wait for the chalet!
hahahahah, I asked Sugih last night, everyone is going except 3 people not confirmed.
A3 = 20people, sooooo 17 people is confirmed:) happppppy ~
Left school around 12.30, took cab home.
Since everyone is not at home, I decided not to go home and went baby's place.
1st thing I did when I reached his place is to take out my
So comfortable to sleep with aircon on!
24hr without sleep is really shitzxzxzx.
Never ever gonna burn midnight oil already. :/
Slept till 6pm & we went White Sands for our dinner,
Played arcade awhile and home swwwwwweet home. (L)
I know my posts is rather
to be frank, I've lost a little interests of blogging.
Another note is that, my post is very wordy, I don't know why too.
My life isn't that interesting nowadays, so nothing much to blog.
Hahahahah,
Met Yinhan for those lovely cards just now, thank you! :)
So now,
I need shopping to relieve stressssss ~
Meanwhile, facebook!


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 1:11 PM