More of you, Less of me.
It's such a boring day, today.
Okay, I didn't study the whole day, reason being, I'm sick again :/
theeeeee flu bug came to find me again, grrrrrr ! :@
So I slept all the way from 3am to 2pm, though I did wake up around 10plus to online.
Called baby and told him that I won't be meeting him to study today,
instead of studying, we met for lunch, breakfast + lunch + early dinner.
He came to my place after which , and we are crazy over crazy taxi.
soooo how crazy will we be.
Snatching over the laptop, saying, "my turn, my turn!" *It's childish yet cute (:
Took a flu pill and slept all the way till 9.30pm
Had a light supper, and played facebook games till now.
As I said, facebook games are damn addictive. gosh!
Nothing much to say, heading down to expo tomorrow morning, &
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMINATIONS, MY DEAR SISTERS & FRIENDS:)
ILUVVVYOUALL! (K)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 11:33 PM