One step forward, two steps back.
HAVE YOU EVER .........
Feeling lost in life?
Feeling pissed off but cannot do anything?
Being scolded when it isn't your fault?
If you don't, but yes I do.
Life is full of obstacles which you cannot do anything with it.
At times, I don't know what the hell am I doing.
Sometimes, I'm just sick and tired of life.
Sometimes, I'm just sick and tired of life.
(Time Check : 3.15pm)
EDITED./
I was just feeling
But now, I'm alright already.
Sorry baby, I'll be good & I love you.
Thanks baby for accompanying me the whole day,
I can feel your love when you hugged me.
Photos of the day,♥
Baby's ang bao from his sister-in-law's family & his brother.
I think it's cute. 小叔. heh.

It's a very nice walnut cake,

Saw this on the table. awwwwwwww.
It's a very nice walnut cake,
Saw this on the table. awwwwwwww.
So sweet, :D
I think baby's place is my second home,
I sleep, eat, sleep, eat at his place, almost everyday. :/
I think baby's place is my second home,
I sleep, eat, sleep, eat at his place, almost everyday. :/


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 11:40 PM