Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Always loved
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 11:59 PM 0 love note

I'm gonna be so busy for class chalet,
yet to order those food and utensils. gosh.
What am I doing?! Grrrrr :/

Happy outing with Joyce, Peishan and Zixin. :)
We supposed to meet up for a while, in the end we had K-session instead.
Zixin and I planned to celebrate Joyce(super belated, my bad) & Peishan(advanced) birthday.
We bought a cake and brought into kbox to celebrate with them.
They were damn shocked. LOL.
There is a story behind it,

I told Peishan that we gonna celebrate Joyce's birthday in Kbox,
then Zixin told Joyce that we are celebrating Peishan's birthday in Kbox.
So yeah, when we carry the cake in, they were singing happy birthday song.
that moment was so funny. lol.
Okay girls, I add on more details about today's kbox session.
You can never expect what 18-year-old girls will sing.
We sang a lot of OLDIES songs!
车站,一只小雨伞,爱拼才会赢,我问天,家后 and etc. ( I can't remember already )
& we're able to sing those songs with feelings. LMAO.
Xin and I got influenced from our auntie and parents, that's why we love oldies songs.
Hahahahha. so yeah, GREAT DAY!

Okay, let photos do the talking. (more photos @ multiply! :D )

ALL MY SUPER BUDDIES ♥

(Note : I cheated on the timing :x)