Better in time.
TAKE NOTE : THIS POST IS NOT POSTED ON THE ACTUAL DAY,
BUT THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE ACTUAL DAY :)
I bet you all have read Jasmine's blog about our outing. lol. So I won't say much already. It was a very fun and good outing with her. It was our 1st kbox session together. We tooka couple of videos while we were singing, it's damn horrible. LOL! After kbox, we went Mccafe for coffee. Shiyi was working there. So the photo below, that's what she drew :) hahahah. We left E!Hub around 5pm and we went White Sands for another round of talk. hahhaha. After which, met baby in bus359 and went to my house. :) I'm glad that I met you (like finally). We'll be meeting next week too. Yeah, you're one of my best friend, that's for sure. Jasmine Tan Ee Ting. XOXO!
BUT THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE ACTUAL DAY :)
I bet you all have read Jasmine's blog about our outing. lol. So I won't say much already. It was a very fun and good outing with her. It was our 1st kbox session together. We took


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 11:59 PM