Good friends meant to be
Wednesday,
I went to meet baby at his place.
(this lazy/evil piece of pork doesn't like to go out in the early afternoon, grrr! :/)
So we waited for his brother and sister in law to come back home and bring us out. :)
First, we went to parkway walk walk, then we went to NLCC to watch a movie called,
"Faith like potatoes" It's a freaking nice movie :)
Rated 5/5 ♥
After the movie, we went Geylang to eat pau and have sugar cane, my favourite :D
Reached home at 12am. Happy day. Baby knows why. ♥♥♥♥♥
Thursday,
I went to meet Jasmine around 2plus,
accompany her cut hair, then we together go do manicure/pedicure :)
Met Zixin and Joyce too, have a little chat.
After that they took bus8 home, we took bus23 go Tampines.
Shopped at Tampines Mall awhile and proceeded to Bedok 85.
Because this Jasmine kept telling me she want eat ba chor meeeee.
Happy outing with her, I want my kbox session after oct 3 :)
P.S : I'LL BE AWAY TILL MONDAY DUE TO ALEX AND SANDRA'S WEDDING, :)
Bedok 85 :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 11:47 PM