Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
A moment of love
Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 1:33 AM 0 love note

"Because Love lays Dying"

Like finally, I get to watch Final Destination 4 today.
I watched FD1,2,&3, & of course I can't miss part 4 right? Heh.
Babybee claimed that it's a very lame movie, it's okay.
At least he spent his time watching it with me. I'm happy with it :)
Thank you, Love.(L)

It was a short day rather, & finally I got things that I wanted for long :)
Right now, I just need to get another dress for babybee's brother wedding.
& 2 more weeks to his wedding, can't wait for it :D

Recently, I have been updating my wordpress blog instead of here,
I think I should spend more time here, hahahahha, Long day tomorrow.
Girls, it's time for another stayover after I got my DVD player :)

Last, but not least, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, KOHYIQIN! :)
Cutie pie, good luck for your O' Levels.
Prelims are over, I'm waiting for your results :)

(Suddenly, I've a vision. HAHAHAHA! It's crap)