Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Nothing else, come close.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 10:33 PM 0 love note

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO AMANDA ONG. (010909)
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, BENNY SIM. (020909)

TO:BENNYSIM,
Sorry that I didn't attend your birthday chalet just now,
I was sleeping till Priscilla sms-ed me about it.
In fact, I've forgotten about it. Sorry!
Heard that you have already drunk when it's around 9plus.
lol, enjoy your big day :)

Hello September, It's the 2nd day of September already la :)

Today, my brother and I baked chocolate chip cookies, yummy!
though we got some cookies overbaked, hahaha, the feeling was great.
Asking brother to do this, do that, I'm the big boss! :)
hahahahha, around 2plus, 2 people came my house and mounted my tv on the wall.
cool, nice look! I can't wait for my sofa to come.
everything will be just nice :)

Here are the photos of baking.