Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Once again,
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 11:06 PM 0 love note

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, MR TAN PENG SOON, CAMERON.
I remember your birthday every year. Always, never fail.
Every year, I will either sms you or call you personally to wish you.
10years of friendship, Mr Tan.
You're one of my best guy friend which I will never forget,
though you always forget me.
I hope you will do well in your studies,
and stop telling me Peishan will be yours, IT'S MINE! :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What a boring Monday, all I did today was eat, go baby's place, sleep and accompany him to cut hair. Finally, his long bushy hair is being cut off & he's so ready for the wedding now. LOL! Baby sent me home around 6pm to meet family for dinner and I saw someone. :X After which, we went my aunt's place to bring doggie to my place, hahahah. poor him, he was feeling hungry at my place. Fed him a lil food and I'm so here blogging :) nothing much for today, so yeah. Looking forward to go out with Cindy tomorrow. I'm missing you again.