Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Once mine, forever mine
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 1:14 AM 0 love note

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.


Happy 1year 6months, dearest love ♥
Every 25th of the month marks another monthsary for both of us, dearest boy.
You will be my forever dearest boy, my previous love.
Your sms is so sweet that it totally melts my heart.
Indeed, time flies. And now, both of us already at the age of eighteen. :)
Luvvv ya, babybee! muahxzxzxz! ♥

4 dearest friends tagged, saying that that photo of me and baby looks like we're getting married.(next) lol! If I gonna post a photo that Amelia helped us took. I think you all will say, married already. :x ( Baby, still remember one of your uncle, Uncle Andrew said about the photo that I hit your chest. hahahah. ) I'm waiting for Amelia to give me all the photos she took & I will put in my multiply. so please wait for it :)

P.S : My dear Cheryang just smsed me from overseas wishing me a happy monthsary. So sweet of you. Come back to Singapore soon, Monday, I'll be waiting :D