Our blissful journey.
Day out with my dearest boy on 220909.
I know it's a very late post, hope you don't mind.
Finally, baby willingly to wear formal shirt to go Orchard.
This boy of mine, always wear simple tee out even we go to town. (okay, stop nagging)
As baby sent Alex and Sandra off to the Airport in the early morning,
he had his breakfast at round market already.
Gosh, it was already 2pm and I didn't have a single meal at all.
We had lunch at White Sands and went to Orchard after which.
(Aim : Ice cream buffet @ Swensens !)
HAHA! Therefore, we didn't shop much and went to Swensens straight.
Damn, we had a hard time to find Swensens, :x
After we found lift lobby B, we found where's Swensens already.
We had our ice cream buffet till about 6pm, I think.
At that moment, we're already having stomachache. lmao.
So we went shopping after paying the bills and I bought a lot of stuffs.
Oh ya, baby got me a pearl pendant for our 18th monthsary, thanks baby! ( muahzxz! )
That's all for that day, photos are all at my multiply including Alex and Sandra's Wedding.
Happy viewing ! :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 11:26 PM