Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Utt....erly disappointed.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 8:24 PM 0 love note

"I was utterly disappointed today"

Had a big tiff with baby, I cried until my eyeballs want to drop out already. Gosh. When he go to White Sands without me, his mum talked to me to console me, a big thank you. Auntie. We talk things out after which,and now we're fine. THANK GOD. He sent me home as usual. Baby, I love you many many.

(Don't ask me what had happened about this quarrel, it will be appreciated.)
P.S Happy 18th Birthday, Lum Shu Yi! :>
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Edited; 011009 - 2.15AM
Baby, have you ever realised we have been together for 555days? I hope you really do. I really do cherish this relationship. I hope you can feel it in this way too.
(just blame everything to our stubborn-ness, we're damn stubborn!)
grrr. :/
For all I wish, is to just by your side, loving you. Till we grow old.
So dearest, let's enjoy our day out tomorrow yeah?
Oh, I've already published my private blog in my profile already,
it's not fully private, cause when I got bored with blogger, I will post at wordpress.
I wanna flood my multiply with photos soon :)

(Note: Happy 18th Birthday, Sean Koh Chao Lun! :D)