when two lovely hearts beat as one
.jpg)
I like the way you hold me around my waist. I like how my hand fits perfectly into yours. I like how we can spend so much time together and not get sick of each other. I like all your sweet little gestures that never fail to make me feel loved. Most of all, I like the way you make me feel safe, because I'll never need to worry about anything tearing us apart.
Happy 1st year anniversary, thlast-love.
Memories are all kept in you, only you can keep all my memories.
I thank you for that & I'll never delete you even how many blogs I have outside.
(L)ove babybee too :)
I'm going out in about 3hours time,
food = fattening, omfg. Seriously, it's time for diet too.
I'm growing fatter as days goes by.
Reason being, babybee is feeding me with food everyday.
I need to get back to 44kg by 18September, I don't wanna look fat in photos :/
I'll be back with photos tonight, stay tune.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 3:45 PM