Your all I need
STAY TUNE :)
Edited / 11.40pm :)
Supposed to go baby's place around 2pm, but he have to go to his 4th aunt's place to pass her handphone, so around 3.30pm, baby's daddy drove to my place and pick me up. Apparently I went baby's place and did nothing, because Amelia wasn't at home. After that called her and knew that she's not coming back till 7plus. So, I was watching tv till baby's daddy sent me back home :) thanks! I wonder why baby is so lazy recently, always wanting his daddy to send me home. lazy evil pork :x In a few min time, it gonna be me and baby's 18th monthsary, weeeeee! :)
Edited / 11.40pm :)
Happy 18th birthday, Ella Rochelle Legaspi Flores! ♥
My dearest wifey, you're finally eighteenth. :)
I'm sorry that I'm unable to go to your birthday party tomorrow.
I hope you understand, but we will meet up soon before school starts.
I promised, provided you're free too. :)
Enjoy your party tomorrow, love you!
My dearest wifey, you're finally eighteenth. :)
I'm sorry that I'm unable to go to your birthday party tomorrow.
I hope you understand, but we will meet up soon before school starts.
I promised, provided you're free too. :)
Enjoy your party tomorrow, love you!
Supposed to go baby's place around 2pm, but he have to go to his 4th aunt's place to pass her handphone, so around 3.30pm, baby's daddy drove to my place and pick me up. Apparently I went baby's place and did nothing, because Amelia wasn't at home. After that called her and knew that she's not coming back till 7plus. So, I was watching tv till baby's daddy sent me back home :) thanks! I wonder why baby is so lazy recently, always wanting his daddy to send me home. lazy evil pork :x In a few min time, it gonna be me and baby's 18th monthsary, weeeeee! :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 1:24 AM