lovelove!
I used SGD1 to catch it on the kiap kiap machine. (whatever you all called it.)
Before I catch it, baby said that I won't be able to catch it.
He said if I caught it, he will give me a hug.
After trying, I caught it! (Delighted!)
So he gave me a hug. HAHAHAHAH!
This is a lesson teaching that don't look down on girls.
Accompanied baby to buy his swimming pants.
Oh this boy ar, buy things
Opps! :x (don't kill me when you sees this, baby..... love you!)
Met up with my classmates before meeting baby.
So little people turned up, I hope tomorrow gonna be a blast,
though I know some people are not coming.....
I can't wait to see my girls tomorrow! Let's take a lot photos tomorrow! :)
Tummy ain't feeling good, don't know what is happening....


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, October 2, 2009 @ 11:46 PM