Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
The sweetest thing
Saturday, October 24, 2009 @ 11:40 PM 0 love note

I'm so sorry for not updating for quite some time.
Reason : I've been watching shows for these few days. :x
I've deleted the "HIATUS" post.
Cause since I'm blogging right now, I don't need that post at all.
I've blogged about Jasmine and Peishan's birthday celebration, scroll down to read more.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

15October ;

My laptop have been giving me plenty of problem since May.
This time was worse, my whole LCD screen is flicking.
This is how lousy fujitsu brand, grrrrr :/
It's okay, gonna hang on this laptop till next year. :)
So meet up with baby and sent this laptop for service.
After which, we had ice cream again. We tried new flavour this time round.
(getting fatter and fatter right now :x)
Played kiap kiap machine at Marina Square again,
Hahahah, this is the amount of stuffs we caught, we're crazy!





16October ;

As promised, baby brought me to Wildwildwet! :D
We got free tickets!
We went there around 2.30pm and we played till 6plus.
It was our first time going there. :)
Had plenty of fun with baby.
After bathing, we went KFC for dinner.
Soon after dinner, went back to baby's place to sleep.
I slept till 10plus and baby's dad sent me home. Thanks!
Baby's mum gave me some oneh oneh to bring back home. It's very nice.
Her kueh is the best kueh I ever ate, even my mum say it's nice.



17October ;


It's Jasmine's birthday celebration at Downtown chalet.
Click photo to view post :)



18October ;


It's Peishan's surprised birthday celebration at Tampines Mall.

Click photo to view post :)



19October ;


Happy 18th Birthday to Jasmine and Peishan !


First day of school, shag.
9am - 6pm. (monday blue!)
From next week onwards, we have to bring laptop everyday leh.....
Totally moodless! Laptop = HEAVY(!)
Every Monday, I have programming for 3h! Tell me how to survive!
Last sem, 2h of programming kills, right now 3h.... :/


As no one brings laptop to class on the first day of school.
3h of programming, was only 45min.
So some of us cabbed down to AMK for Kpool.
I almost won Michelle and Junkai.
Trained back to school for english. (sleepy lesson ==')


Junkai wore Surrin's helmet and couldn't take it out. HAHAHAHAH!






Spam my phone with messages.... This is what my class will do when they are bored.

20-23October ;

School as per normal. Got pretty lecturers, fierce lecturers and irritating lectures :)
On 23October, school ended pretty early.
Peishan called me and told me that she forgot to bring her shoes to school.
See, how careless is this woman?
So yeah, baby and I went to her house and collect her shoes.
Went back to my house to put down my bag and get her another bag then cabbed down to TP.
What I can say, I felt so weird when I'm at TP. Cause I'm not a TP student....
Met her at mushroom and she is so busy! grrrr, stupid camp! :/
Met my sister there, me luvvv her!
She passed me present again! A doraemon light keychain!
Cabbed back to baby's place to install Window 7.
I fell asleep while he was doing those installations...
Homed around 9.30pm


24October ;


I was freaking late!
Supposed to meet baby at 12pm and I haven't even get ready at 12.40pm
Reached his place around 1.20pm
Can feel that he is very hungry.... hahahaha!
Used com awhile and we went central for lunch.
Took a bus down to Singapore Expo, couldn't get our thumbdrive there..

Took train to Tampines, had subway and took bus to Giant.
Bought our thumbdrives, mouse and USB AC adaptor. :)
After which home sweet home :D

It's twofive day onces again in a few minutes time <3