Dearest Twinny turned eighteen today!
ME LUVVVV TWINNY! :)
You're finally legal 18 right now, babe.
It's nice to know you, happy working with you too! (though it's only 1day)
HAHAHAH!
Thanks for helping me when I need help from you girls.
Thanks for helping me when I need help from you girls.
Thanks for listening to all my problems when I need a listening ear.
Thanks for giving me advise and comment for it.
I appreciated it, truely.
We've so many things in common that I felt so comfortable when I'm with you.
We've knew each other for like 7mths,
but I felt we knew each other for many many years already.
It seems like I always tell everything to you.
Hope that (bread) won't give you a great shock later :)
Enjoy your birthday w/ your friends today, & enjoy the celebration w/ us on Friday! Luv!
Enjoy your birthday w/ your friends today, & enjoy the celebration w/ us on Friday! Luv!
(countdown another 2months to my birthday, I gonna celebrate with baby and girls!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 12:00 AM