Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Every moment of my life
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 10:10 PM 0 love note


I misssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~

Just now, I went to view my previous month's hit counter, omfg.
It's damn scary, totally speechless :/
Okayeee, shall not talk about this anymore.
Nothing interesting either.

Recently, baby is making fun of me.
It make my girls kept laughing at me.
Poor me, always being bullied.
Right now,

MY POOR BABY IS SICK(!)
heart painxazxczsa! D:
Seeing him so sick, it really hurts.
He've been sneezing since we reached home, we cabbed down to polyclinic.
But he didn't get to consult doctor as it's already closed.
Went back to my place to pass him medicine.
Baby, I hope you will get well soon, I soooooo miss the hyper you!
luvluv! God Bless.

Was viewing some videos from facebook, saw a video posted by Ryna and Nicolas.
It's damn funny!
Scroll down to view the video.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.