Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
It's all for your love
Monday, November 9, 2009 @ 11:15 PM 0 love note

Babylove, I know we've been quarrelling for some silly reasons these few days.
We don't wish to happen anyway, I hope it have come to its end.
No one likes to quarrel, though you made me so embarrassed in the bus just now.
But I still love you as usual. I think I won't get to see you tomorrow,
perhaps only around 2plus. We might not be meeting on Wednesday.
So yeah, Remember I will always love you till the end.
For this life, I'm all yours. Luvvvv! ♥
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I WAS ALMOST LATE FOR LECTURE AGAIN!
(thanks AngJunKai who helped me scan my attendance,)
I DROPPED MY CALCULATOR FROM MY DESK!
(one day sure cui, )
I ALMOST PUKED WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY HOME!
(hell, all thanks to some retarded,)
I GOT A FREAKING ES QUIZ TOMORROW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO REVISE ON!
(blame on me, I didn't pay attention in lectures. Another reason : I hate my tut lecturer)

All because it's monday bluez! DAMN. grrrr!
On a happier note, it's Zann and Syed's birthday!
Happy Birthday, people!
Tomorrow is our super no1's birthday, Mr Elden Teng.
(Hate him for not giving me lab qns 6 - qns 9 today!)