More than I can say.
There are many readers kept asking me to update.
Sorry sorry :x
31October2009,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, NATASHA KANG MEI XUAN! ♥
Hey daughter, I'm sorry that I didn't attend your birthday bbq.
(meet up soon :D)
Went Orchard ION w/ mum.
It's kinda surprised that I bought 1 hair clip only.
This only happens once in a while, :)
While walking, I saw Clifford, the big red dog(!)
It's super cute, :D
Homed around 8plus.
Here is one of the photo taken by me.
1November2009,
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, DAVEN :)
Me still luvvv you many many okay? hahahahah!
Met babylove in the afternoon,
bought some stuffs for project from White Sands and went home.
When I reached home, I immediately do project.
I spent 2hr of doing this, can't wait to know my grades for this. :)
2November2009 - 5November2009
MANY THINGS HAPPENED!
I DON'T WISH TO SAY IT HERE, WANNA KNOW IT. ASK ME.
I'LL TELL YOU.
6November2009,
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, REBECCA YAP! :)
It's nice to talk to you again, I hope we can go out one day like how we did in the past.
See you soon, :)
Lesson from 8am - 12pm,
Went ELP to print all tutorial sheets, took us about 2hours. =='
Went to atrium there to do my laptop skin, it's froggie! me luvv froggie.
I think of bearbear used to call me froggie in the past. :)
Met babylove after that, he told me that he would be able to leave at 4pm.
So I waited for him for 2 hours straight. (good right? luv me baby! heeeezxz)
On the way home, something bad happened.
So my mood was down after which, D:
Reached home, saw baby at the door waving his tail at me.
So cute! I played with him till both of us fell asleep side by side. (luv his smell too!)
7November2009,
Went babylove's house around 11am.
He called me as early as 10.30am, I was still sleeping =='
Had a heart-to-heart conversation with him as twinny told me to do so.
Thanks twinny who accompanied me to talk while I was going to babylove's house.
Luvvv you!
Everything went fine after which, :D
Had lunch with babylove, his uncle and Amelia.
Played com till 3plus, then we went cycling.
From home to Tampines, Tampines to Pasir Ris Park.
My hands and legs are aching when I reached home.
Went Central from Pasir Ris Park then bought food for my mum.
Cycled back around 6pm.
Had dinner at babylove's house again and we went up to Amelia's house to play Wii. :)
Guitar Hero(!)
I think I looked retarded when I played the drums.
Babylove too! HAHAHAHAHH!
Homed around 10pm.
(Something happened when I reached home, so I was so pissed off! grrrrr!)
8November2009,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, MELVIN!:)
Did nothing much today, woke up and watched Doraemon till 10am.
Went out awhile and came back home to sleep again. :)
Enjoy life, lol!
Gonna do some tutorials before she asks for my work tomorrow.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 8:23 PM