Take it to heart
I've finally understand,
even though friends that I've met less than a year, they do concern me a lot! :)
Guess what, my 3 darling girls came to ask me about my blog post which I posted last night.
Just when I stepped into the tutorial room, Yelin and Faith kept asking me till I went blur.
Another thing is because Peishan and Christina called me while I was in class and my phone wasn't silent.
Michelle asked me while we were having our lunch too,
awwwwwwww, I felt so sweet of the sudden.
I seldom have this type of feelings before.
Thank you, girls.
(Note: Twinny's birthday coming soon, can't wait for K-Session after school!)
Happy17thBirthday, EldenTengWenJie!
kang what kang seh, se7enteen already! Stop being childish.
Hahahahah! DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
E-E-N-I-S, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
(inside joke, stupid wig!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 10:03 PM