Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
I love you wholeheartedly.
Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 11:35 PM 0 love note

I think you're the one that know me best,
know what I need, what I want and what I crave at times.
I know I'm a savage girlfriend that you can't tolerate at times.
I know you always telling me, "Soon, not or later"
& me always saying "Seriously, I don't understand why"
We have been saying this two sentences since the first few months we got together,
It's our 21st monthsary today, baby.
1year 9 months, you have broke my longest r/s record.
Yes indeed. :>
Oh sweetie, I really need to thank you a lot a lot!
YOU are the one who taught me what is life.
YOU are the one who loves me wholeheartedly.
YOU are the one who showers me with loads of love.
YOU are the one who always asking me whether am I hungry or not,
because you don't wanna let me feel hungry.
YOU are the one who always bring me to places that I wanna go,
even though you don't feel like going.
There are many more to go, but only you, yourself know it.
I shall use my entire life to love you and forever more.
With Luv, Sharon.

P.S : I really enjoyed today's outing w/ your whole family,
I'm addicted to taboo now. hahahah!