A wonderful new year!
Say Goodbye to 2009 & welcome 2010!
Accompanied baby out today to get his iPhone cover.
Walked round the entire Marina Square, Suntec City and Funan IT Mall.
We couldn't find the right one for him.
Saw Anna and co at Marina Square around the Claw Machine.
(Because I was trying to play catch catch again)
Train down to Bugis and thank Lord, we found it!
Baby was very happy, had Yakun for teabreak.
Train back to Pasir Ris,
went baby's place to load some games before going back to my place.
Went to my place and we watched shows till 12am,
Countdown for the new year with baby at my place!
It was damn romantic I can say,
He is the last I saw in 2009 and first person I saw in 2010.
I think we are damn funny too,
When the clock strikes 12am,
we wished each other happy new year and took 2 photos. LOL.
Hope 2010 will be a fruitful year for everyone.
I shall write out my 2010 resolution soon :)
Cousins came over my place,
we played mahjong and I won 70bucks. :)
But too bad, I still don't like you.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO LIYING :)
(Side note : I cheated on its timing once again.)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 11:11 PM