Heartfelt.
Hey people! Wishing all A Happy Lunar New Year! The Cow year has
passed and now it's the
Tiger year! It's a new year, so wishing for family's health, less quarrels with baby, achieve better grades in major papers, coming soon in 1week time;
live life to the fullest! As Lunar New year clashs with Valentine day, so didn't get to celebrate Valentine day with baby. But it's okay, Lunar New Year is way important than Valentine day. I felt that there's nothing much to celebrate too.
However, this lunar new year
wasn't a good one. Many things happened, esp on the
first day of it.
Quarrelled with baby till 3plus and didn't sleep till 5.30am, lost some money to my brother while playing mahjong, played dai dee with cousins and won a few bucks. (great fun!) Woke up at 10plus and watched Doraemon. Went to aunt's place at 3pm and played mahjong for a while.
Dinner was fantastic! Went back home around 12am. Relatives came my place today and didn't bother to wake up actually. I was too tired already. Went out around 2pm and visited mum's side relatives. I almost slept at my uncle's place. These 2 days, I've been eating
bak kwa. hahahahah! Tomorrow will be visiting baby's family :)
New addition to our family, our new babies! :>Got this for
valentine day, 1 for baby, 1 for me.
It's very obvious that which one is at my house! Hahahah!
Shall blog another time, after I upload photos.
This year, didn't take any photos with cousins too.