Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
My cutie pie turns 19 today!
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 12:00 AM 0 love note


生日快乐,我的宝贝!
杜德利先生

Hey baby, today is your big day!
19 years old already, old man! :x
This is my 3rd year celebrating with you.
I can never forget those days that we're together without status.
You always call me, talk to me on the phone for hours.
& there was a night, we spent 4hours on the phone talking nonsense. Hahahah!
& now, you have been calling me ever since you got your iPhone.
I like that! :x

250308, got together with you.
This is the most happiest moment of my life.
In fact, I never imagined that I would be with you one day because of some reasons.
But in the end, we got togther.

In between our relationship, we always fight, quarrel, ignoring each other.
But at least we didn't break up since day 1 we got together.
This is something I'm kinda proud of.
Because my 2 previous relationships, always break, patch after a few months,
eventually break up again.
I'm kinda sick and tired of that life I led in the past.
Thanks for being such a caring darling at all times.
Though you always scold me, show me attitude, etc.
But I always know that whenever I fall asleep at your place,
you will check on me, see whether am I feeling cold or having fever...
Even though, you doesn't express your feelings much at times.
I know you always concerning me.
I still love you as how I love you in the first place.

In life, I hope that you will actually understand how I feel at times too,
I understand no one is perfect, so let's complain more about our bad points!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
Yesterday, when I went your place to study with you, I superb love the moment.
We joked, and bullied each other. Love!
Though my legs super pain now. haha!
It's been so long I ever write such a long post for you.
Be honoured k?
Enjoy your big day later on.
Good luck for your paper too.
Town, collect cake, home, STEAMBOAT! :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥