Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Always Smile!
Monday, March 22, 2010 @ 9:42 PM 2 love note

It has been a week since I last updated.
I shall just summarise what I've done for the 7 days.

As my previous post has stated, kbox with the girls!
YEAH! IT WAS AWESOME!
I didn't expect that singing with them totally made my day.
With Laypeng and Natasha around, they are just my kai xin guo. :)
As it was PRIMARY/SECONDARY MARCH HOLIDAY,
Kbox was packed with students!
But we still got a room, though the time was short.
I am not going to kbox during their holiday, that sucks!
Let photos do those talking. :)



Like mother, like daughter :)

I've known June for so many years, this is my first photo with her(*excluded class photo)

Saw this big big doraemon? It's a birthday gift from laypeng! :D

I'm so lazy to go out on Wednesday, so I went baby's place and watch 2012.
Damn nice! Helped Amelia and her friend with their O'level private registration.
Home around 9plus.

Baby and I went Bugis on Thursday, bought his keyboard and mouse at SimLim.
Happy boy, wahahahh!
It was his belated birthday present from me, I felt so bad for owing him so long.
Had dinner at Bugis junction and home sweet home.

It was raining cats and dogs on Friday and I don't even have the mood to go out,
Supposed to meet xin at 3.30pm, I dragged till 7pm :/
Met her @ 85 and had dinner together.
Went T1 and Coffee Beans at Century Sq.
Waited for car to fetch me home. Thanks! :)



Whereas for Saturday, Sunday and today, I've been staying at home being a good girl.
My poor baby is damn sick at home.
Get well soon, baby!
25th is coming!
Must recover soon.

(P.S : Happy Monthsary, Laypeng! 1 more month to our 6th year anniversary)


Results is 11hr time. :/