Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
My Moola has arrived !
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 11:47 PM 0 love note

YES, MY MOOLA HAS ARRIVED!
This is my first cash - out, though it took a period of time before it's in my mailbox.
When I checked my earnings status in nuffnang, it stated, "Sent" .
I was like, "Finally, after waiting for 3 months."
Everyday, I opened my letterbox, just to check whether has my cheque arrived.
And today, it finally arrived.
Though my earnings is kinda little, not like some famous bloggers,
they earned x10 more than me. That's for sure.
But afterall, I wanna thank Nuffnang, more adverts for me please ? :)
I super love Nuffnang because they got contests, attractive prizes to win,
movie previews and many many more! Even overseas trips. :x
So don't you think Nuffnang is great?
Thumbs up for Nuffnang!