You fill my heart.
Once again, it's Monday.
Do anyone of you suffering from Monday Bluezxc?
It's been 12 days of holiday since last examination paper.
Time flies, my dear twinny has already travelled to 2 countries and currently she's at Bkk.
Best thing, she forgot to text us that she's leaving yesterday.
(She must be reading this, and laughing all the way. wahahah! Evil twin!)
Twinny, you bluff me, said that you will online later. I waited for you till 1am. >:
Today, the 15th.
Happy monthsary to xin and yh :)
Baby and I supposed to go town today, my this lazy boy.
die die don't wanna go town. So we went Tampines Mall.
Went to Toy"R"us, and played the toy machine.
& I got number 1 with Goofy and number 5 with Genie.
Double "G" and it makes out today's date. 15th :D
Baby made me to be a happy girl. Wahahahah!
At T1, I saw someone look like Elden, was shocked.
After that, we took train back to White Sands,
saw someone* when going up the escalator.
Suddenly baby said, " Eh, your friend."
I was like, "What, never talk already."
Home sweet home after which.
(P.S : I'm baby's dengue mosquito! Wahahah!)
8 more days to results' day already.
I'm kinda afraid seeing my results.
My result is always average, esp I failed my elep term test.
May God bless, :)
10 more lovely days to our 2nd year anniversary, how cool!
I've never celebrate 2nd year before, previously at most is up till 1year plus.
I've no idea what should we do on that day.
Perhaps we shall just download some movies and watch at home!
WAHAHAHHA!
Can't wait for twinny to be back in Singapore and we can go crazy together!
Tomorrow : Kbox with the girls, it's been so long since I last met them.
Camwhore(!)
Do anyone of you suffering from Monday Bluezxc?
It's been 12 days of holiday since last examination paper.
Time flies, my dear twinny has already travelled to 2 countries and currently she's at Bkk.
Best thing, she forgot to text us that she's leaving yesterday.
(She must be reading this, and laughing all the way. wahahah! Evil twin!)
Twinny, you bluff me, said that you will online later. I waited for you till 1am. >:
Today, the 15th.
Happy monthsary to xin and yh :)
Baby and I supposed to go town today, my this lazy boy.
die die don't wanna go town. So we went Tampines Mall.
Went to Toy"R"us, and played the toy machine.
& I got number 1 with Goofy and number 5 with Genie.
Double "G" and it makes out today's date. 15th :D
Baby made me to be a happy girl. Wahahahah!
At T1, I saw someone look like Elden, was shocked.
After that, we took train back to White Sands,
saw someone* when going up the escalator.
Suddenly baby said, " Eh, your friend."
I was like, "What, never talk already."
Home sweet home after which.
(P.S : I'm baby's dengue mosquito! Wahahah!)
8 more days to results' day already.
I'm kinda afraid seeing my results.
My result is always average, esp I failed my elep term test.
May God bless, :)
10 more lovely days to our 2nd year anniversary, how cool!
I've never celebrate 2nd year before, previously at most is up till 1year plus.
I've no idea what should we do on that day.
Perhaps we shall just download some movies and watch at home!
WAHAHAHHA!
Can't wait for twinny to be back in Singapore and we can go crazy together!
Tomorrow : Kbox with the girls, it's been so long since I last met them.
Camwhore(!)
They don’t know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 11:41 PM