A wonderful friend.
To my dearest friend, Tan Lian Eng.
This year, it marks the 1st decade since we first knew each other. I used to think when we were young, a group of 7 always hang out at block 427 indoor playground after school. We would play over there until 2plus before we go back home. When you were young, you used to be very playful and I always bully you. I remembered there was once I bullied you, till your mum came to tell me not to poke you anymore. I was so terrified that moment. Since then, I didn't bully you already. Time flies, that was years back. During secondary days, you are always helping me whenever I having troubles, regarding my studies, my relationship and etc. We used to have CG till late hours, we will go home together and you'll take 1 more stop just to accompany me. All these years, you've been my very good friend. I'm very glad that in my life, I met someone like you. Without knowing you, I wouldn't know your 2 lovely sis too, esp Yiwan. :) I hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration with your friends @ chalet. I heard you're damn drunk that night. Didn't know what to get you for present, so ttl and I got you the bacardi 1litre as gift. Hope you like it. So thank you for being part of my life. Hope you'll do well in your life :)Lastly, Happy 19th Birthday to you!
(30/03/09)
(PS : I've deleted the previous post)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:20 PM