S.H.E 愛而為一演唱會
S.H.E IS THE ONE 愛而為一 世界巡迴演唱會 新加坡站 !
等候一久的演唱會终于來了。
Hahahahah!
S.H.E Concert was a blast! How I wish time could just stop at that moment.
For these 2 weeks, I have been crazy searching their videos in youtube.
Perfect 3 , Awesome 3, Forever
(quoted from Eileen's Facebook)
(quoted from Eileen's Facebook)
Reached Singapore Indoor Stadium around 7.15pm,
mum and I totally have nothing to do, so we just walk around.
Went in from the North Entrance.
Bought 1 concert cd and Shero (the another version that I don't have)
Concert started around 8.20pm and ended around 11pm.
Waited for S.H.E to come out from Indoor Stadium till 12am.
Mayday's concert have fireworks! But the duration was so short.
Lastly, I've to thank Eileen@walkandpause and Jenies@jenieslllll for helping me to get S.H.E signatures
on my another version of Shero.
So I got 3 signatures from S.H.E Shero album :>
To view those photos that I've taken click here to view :)
Here are some of the videos of S.H.E concert that I loved it so much :D


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 11:58 PM