Many friends gave me good comments about it. I'm quite happy about it.
Thank you!
Before I start talking about twenty-fifth,
I shall talk about my post on 23rd March.
As I posted, " God answered my prayers ! "
It's because it's my result day.
Because of it, I didn't sleep well throughout the night. :/
Thank god that I've achieved a better results than previous semester.
I didn't score any D(s). So Year 2, here I come.
This semester, I've achieved my aim gpa score.
Baby did quite well too, even though his gpa dropped by that 0.1.
He was so disappointed of himself. Weirdo.
So yeah, my classmates all made it except Alvin.
He didn't do well for our core module.
Hope he will do well in next semester.
I can't wait for next semester!
25th March 2010.
Our 2nd year anniversary.
That day isn't a good day afterall. We
Things went well after awhile later. We didn't celebrate at town,
so we went White Sands for Sakae Sushi as dinner.
So sorry for ruining that day.
Love! ♥♥
27th March 2010.
Singapore Flyer with Love, Amelia and her friends.
I shall not elaborate much, let photos do the talking.
(PS : Please click on photo to view album.)
& today is the day that my beloved grandma left us for 4 years. *misses.29th March 2010.
As on the 25th March, we didn't get to celebrate at Town.
So we postponed to 29th March.
Imma happy girl!
I got my bagpack over there.
Shopping around Somerset 313, Taka and Cineleisure.
Went to see FP shoes, nothing caught my eyes.
It was pouring cats and dogs and I didn't bring my umbrella out, suckz!
Let photos do the talking again :)
30th March 2010.
Will update again in another post when I got the photos from baby's iPhone. :)
Stay tune !
31th March 2010.
I didn't sleep at all, all thanks to baby's words. grrrr.
Went down to his place in the afternoon with my lousy laptop.
He helped me to reformat while I took a nap.
Had wonderful dinner over at his place and his brother sent me home.
Thanks :)
1st April 2010.
Happy April Fool' Day!
I got tricked by 2 lovely person.
1st was Priscilla darling, I was damn shocked to see the sms she sent.
& I realised it was just a prank. :/
Before the clock strike 12am, I did told her about april fool and I got tricked after which.
2nd, baby tricked me!
I shall not say it out, only me, him and Amelia know it. :)
Went to his place early in the morning with Mcdonald and kfc breakfast.
DHL called baby and said that our parcel will be here in 20min.
Our Fred Perry tee finally here!
(Photo taken from Amelia's blog, cause all photos are in baby's iPhone.)
Amelia came down to baby's place and we talked about it.
Around 4.30pm, her dad drove us to Tampines 1 to order her birthday cake.
Went to buy some deco for her birthday celebration on this Saturday.
Her dad drove me back home.
Today :)
Good Friday and I'm feeling sick, didn't attend church. :x
Played Pet Society the entire day.
That's all for now.
Next up : Amelia's birthday party :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 11:59 PM