First Day of Year 2.
Good things always come to an end,
my 1 and a half month of holiday is over.
For these 1 and a half month of holiday, I really thank baby for making my holiday so wonderful.
He have helped me to strike out many things on my wishlist.
- Singapore Flyer.
- Singapore Zoo.
- Jurong Bird Park.
- Shopping Spree.
And many many more which I don't remember some already.
Without him, I think I won't be able to go all these places.
Thank you baby, love you! ♥
During the holidays, I hope that school will start soon. But now, how I wish holiday will come back to me.
I don't wanna wake up at 10am, and prepare for school. This semester kinda tough, no matter what, I gonna study hard and score well for this semester. very important goal. :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 1:07 AM