Great celebration.
Finally, you've turned 18th! It's nice to someone like you to talk to me whenever I go for any gatherings with your family. Hahaha! I enjoyed your birthday party. Hope you enjoyed it too. It's nice to play games with your friends. Hahah! Kbox next week yeah? :)
Just came back from Amelia's birthday party. Had great fun with her friends and family.
Baby and I played Wii from 7pm to 10pm. We played all kinds of sports.
I felt so tired after that. Went to baby's place before going back home.
I super love today, because baby and I didn't fight or quarrel at all! :D
Just came back from Amelia's birthday party. Had great fun with her friends and family.
Baby and I played Wii from 7pm to 10pm. We played all kinds of sports.
I felt so tired after that. Went to baby's place before going back home.
I super love today, because baby and I didn't fight or quarrel at all! :D
(PS : Happy Birthday, Grandma! I love you as usual! )
I love it when you’re close and you start to breathe on my neck.
I love it when your eyes lock onto mine and I’m able to count every eyelash.
I love it when you laugh and your happiness begins to fill the air.
I love it when you’re willing to stay for as long as I need you, because I need you all the time.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Saturday, April 3, 2010 @ 11:34 PM