Happiness Abound.
As on the previous day, the day we went Zoo, Amelia's slr auto focus went something wrong.
That night, we were figuring out what have gone wrong with the settings..
Met baby and Amelia at White Sands and we went to Keppel Bay Tower to fix it.
Fast and good service.
After which, baby went to meet Wisely and Lian @ Suntec,
while Amelia and I went Orchard to find their auntie and uncle.
We went kbox @ Cineleisure.
We all had loads of fun inside.
I super love singing 小酒窝 with Amelia! (Because it was our last song :x)
Their auntie and uncle left first while me and Amelia sang till 6.30pm.
Took loads of photos inside kbox too.
Went 313 for a walk, nothing much though.
So we decided to meet baby @ Bugis.
All the way, arcade only.
Went Iluma to play a jackpot game?
So many people were playing it.
So Wisely tried his luck over there.
Yeah, he got jackpot. Not once, not twice. Is many times!
There is a video but it took me donkey hours to upload so I decided to upload when I'm free.
Had dinner @ 9.30pm.
Madness!
Overall, another great outing with Amelia, baby, not forgetting Wisely! :)
S.H.E Package, it's freaking expensive!
A pail of medals...
25th!
That ends the day, home around 10plus.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, April 8, 2010 @ 11:49 PM