It have always been you.
I wanna to update this dusty blog of mine with loads of words.
But I just can't think of anything to write.
So yeah, we went to Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park today!
Woke up as early as 7am. (I slept for 4hr only)
Got prepared and waiting for baby's parents to fetch me.
Wasn't feeling good as I'm too used of waking up at 1pm in the afternoon...
Around 8.10am, baby's parents came and off we go to Singapore Zoo.
Was having traffic jam while on the way to zoo.
We took about 40mins to reach our destination if I not wrong.
Met their 1st auntie and uncle over there.
Had breakfast @ 1 of the cafe and we started our journey in the zoo.
Time check @ that moment when we went in the zoo : 9.15am
Singapore Zoo was flooded with many kindergarden and primary school kids.
We walked round the zoo before the animal shows start.
First, we went to see the proboscis monkeys.
Then we slowly started our tour in the zoo.
utters, white tigers, polar bears, orang utan, penguins and etc.
Out of all the animal shows, my favourite is the ELEPHANTS SHOW!!
We tour around the zoo around 4h and we had lunch @ KFC.
Here are some of the photos taken in the zoo. :)
But I just can't think of anything to write.
So yeah, we went to Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park today!
Woke up as early as 7am. (I slept for 4hr only)
Got prepared and waiting for baby's parents to fetch me.
Wasn't feeling good as I'm too used of waking up at 1pm in the afternoon...
Around 8.10am, baby's parents came and off we go to Singapore Zoo.
Was having traffic jam while on the way to zoo.
We took about 40mins to reach our destination if I not wrong.
Met their 1st auntie and uncle over there.
Had breakfast @ 1 of the cafe and we started our journey in the zoo.
Time check @ that moment when we went in the zoo : 9.15am
Singapore Zoo was flooded with many kindergarden and primary school kids.
We walked round the zoo before the animal shows start.
First, we went to see the proboscis monkeys.
Then we slowly started our tour in the zoo.
utters, white tigers, polar bears, orang utan, penguins and etc.
Out of all the animal shows, my favourite is the ELEPHANTS SHOW!!
We tour around the zoo around 4h and we had lunch @ KFC.
Here are some of the photos taken in the zoo. :)
I did my "homework" a night before.
Baby said, "This type of thing, so hardworking. Study? ..."
The jouney in Zoo has ended.
Next up : Jurong Bird Park.
We took another 20min to reach Jurong Bird Park from Singapore Zoo.
Singapore seems to be so small yet travelling time took so long!
First stop @ Jurong Bird Park, PENGUINS!
Penguins are so cute.
Penguins are so cute.
They can stand there and don't move for so long that we think it's fake.
Bird shows were great too.
But my favourite spot in Jurong Bird Park is seeing the owls, especially the white one.
It's beautiful!
Not much photos taken in Jurong Bird Park as 1 slr was dead before we reaches the bird park.
Oldies Telephone Booth :)

Conclusion, in total of 2 slr(s) and 1 compact, we took about 1000 photos. Just a day.
Even I went bkk, I can't even take so much photos. Oh my!
But it was an awesome outing with them, had great fun with baby and Amelia.
Hope to have more outings like this :)
(Side Note : Photos taken with 1 slr and 1 compact are up @ multiply. Click here to view!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 11:38 PM