Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Push the limits.
Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 11:18 PM 0 love note

Jasmine was right, tumblr is damn fun.
It's so simple, just see any pictures that you like & reblog it.
Though tumblr is not a friendly weblog.
Because of tumblr, I don't know what to blog @thlast-love.

As for yesterday, I missed my btt. (Laugh all you want,)
All thanks to the counter lady....
I felt so pissed off at that moment, grrrrrr.
Called bro and he was laughing at me all the way.
(As you can see it in my facebook wall, grr)


Brother drove us there, (Amelia, Wisely, baby and me)
The stupid car got problem, makes me feel like I'm taking a cab.
But still, thanks bro for sending us there.
So helped Amelia to book her btt,
Went up for btt and great things happened.
My btt was on 13/04.
The greatest joke of all.

Went to rebook the stupid btt again.
After that, we went to E!Hub for our dinner.
Pool and arcade after our dinner.
As usual, I can never win baby.
Slacked at Mac and had cinnamon melts. (damn sweet!)
Amelia's parents came and fetch us back home.
Fun day out!

As for today, I rot at home.
Wahahah! So went to baby's place to slack till brother came to fetch me.
Brother sent mum and I for facial.
Great facial today, feeling damn tired.
Till then, S.H.E tomorrow!