Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
What about now.
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 11:32 PM 0 love note

Life have been so hectic recently.
But I'm happy because it's the weekends :)
Sadly, I've to wake up early for photoshooting tomorrow :/
School ended at 2pm today, went Tampines with twinny.
We did our manicure while waiting for my dear Jasmine.
It's been quite some time since we last hang out.
Had dinner at 800plus and we went Tampines Mall.
Twinny went to meet her friends at Bugis for steamboat.
Slack at Starbucks as usual, and went to meet baby at his brother's place around 8pm.
It was pouring heavily, I can't even walk there :<
Waited for the rain to go off and walked to his brother's place.
Nice nice :D
Homed around 10pm.
(Side Note : Amelia, I've took one of your photo to put at my links area. Check it out yeah?)

Grrr, have to wake up at 8am tomorrow morning....