Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
A chance to love.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 11:10 PM 0 love note

Having a great time in ebay.
I got every album I wanted right now.
Thank god that I've found my S.H.E Forever album :)
Close friends will know that feeling of mine ;p

These few week of school has been so hectic.
Projects, lectures and tutorials.
Faints*
Yesterday, Hassan, Faith, Baby and I cabbed back to Pasir Ris.
On the way to take 359, we met Amelia there.
& Pasir Ris area was still raining.
Grrrrr.
Went to baby's place till 6plus and met Peishan at White Sands.
Baby was such a sweetie that he accompanied us all the way.
Lovelove!

& today, one of the longest day in school.
mum and grandma were sick and I wanted to get home after 1st lab,
but mum said there isn't a need too already.
So carry on with those boring lectures.
Play "BINGO" with twinny during programming lec.
Marketing lec makes me wanna sleep. :/
Home sweet home with beee.
5 more days to 26th monthsary! <3
Can't wait for my S.H.E Forever album to come ! :D