I need some Chivas please.
Okay, I realised something recently.
I'm mad over S.H.E since their 2nd album was out. ( Way back to 2002, yeah. )
But I think I wasn't as crazy as now.
Even poly friends are saying that I'm totally crazy over them now.
For the past 2 weeks, I've been on ebay website, bidding their album(s).
Sad that I lost the bid on S.H.E Forever Album, ( I almost cried, oh please. )
Even baby said that I'm crazy.
True enough, I felt that didn't get 1 of their album, the feeling is so indescribable, you know?
But on a lighter note,
I got my another S.H.E album posted to my house today.
Happy to the max.
It seems like everyday, I've been telling twinny that I wanna find the S.H.E album asap.
I hope I don't drive her crazy by saying this almost everyday.
Hahahah!
Sorry twin :x
School was fine.
Today I had my 1st lesson of marketing.
(I was sick on the 1st and 3rd week and 2nd week was e-learning)
So yeah, that lecturer made me feel like sleeping.
Suddenly, baby called me halfway when the lesson was still going on.
The moment, I just wanna shut my phone.
21guns was played so loudly in the lecture, tsk.
For once, I felt so embarrassed. lol!
Sweet home sweet with baby, and 1 special guest.
Tan Lay Peng, laopo! :)
Nice chat with her in the bus, so many gossips.
& I didn't know she made friends with Yelin too.
Both of them are just so cute.
When about to reach home, met Kianhow near my house area.
Baby and I talked to him for awhile and we parted.
Till then,
Shall search from those cd shop onces more. :)
15min more to my lovely Nigel, sweet 20th ! :D
P.S : Happy 20th Birthday, Denny! :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
