Love never dies.
I'm down with germz since last week.
Blame on my body, health is getting worse.
Until baby also don't know what to do.
Mum accompanied me to chinese medical hall on last Saturday.
Medicine is hell disgusting. argh.
Went for a slight walk at Junction8 & Bugis.
9th May,
Happy Mothers' Day!
& Happy 21st Birthday, Ivan!
Old man already, hahahah! I hope you've enjoyed your 21st Birthday @ chalet. :)
Had wonderful dinner @ home.
& got to watch Taiwan Live show from a website.
Was waiting for Down with Love.
Suddenly, the program got error, couldn't watch it.
SAD! D:
10th May,
Reached school around 1.20pm, (late again :x)
Was walking past the bridge, saw Jiajun and another guy with gold hair.
I was wondering, who the hell is that guy?
Because I don't remember Jj's class got anyone with gold hair leh, except ... (Michelle will know who, :x)
Who knows, when that guy turned, I got shocked.
It's Neo Kian How.
& shocked to know, he is inside ECC year 1.
What a coincidence.
Baby waited for me after school, so I don't have to go home alone :)
sweetsweet baby :D
Today,
Nothing much, just kinda fight with baby during lecture.
Got big big problem with him.
Everyday same pattern, grrrrr !


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 @ 10:32 PM