Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Need you now.
Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 10:35 PM 0 love note

I forgot the joke that I supposed to post up today.
(Twinnyyyyyyyyyy, please remind me what's it. I can only remember some!)

I had an awesome night yesterday, I slept at 8pm and I woke up at 5am to watch all drama(s).
Watched all the way till 9am. Bathed and had family breakfast.
First time, the kang(s) woke up early to have chicken rice for breakfast.
Oh my!
Break the record already.
Parted with my dad and grandma, mum, bro and I drove round Singapore and went shopping.
Spent close to 600bucks.
Hell goodness, seriously I don't know what I've bought too.

Waiting for baby to get out from his bath, because I'm feeling damn tired already.

S.H.E albums, where are all of you?
Those are not in my hands, please come to me soon :)

( P.S Happy 4th Anniversary to Xin and Yh! :D )