Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Somehow, Someday, Someway.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 10:03 PM 0 love note

Sometimes, I felt that human is the weirdest thing on Earth.


People can comment about others,
yet they never look upon themselves that what kind of person are they.
People can say many things behind people's back,
yet they won't dare to say it in front of that person.
People can complain this, complain that.
yet the fact is that, they don't cherish what is in front of them.
Wait till it's gone, they regret.


Living in this world for 19 years.
I realised life is very fragile.
Once broken, it can never be mend back.
Just like family and love.

Friends around me have made me think in many ways.
Learn more.


To whoever it is,
My life has nothing gonna do with you.
What I do, what I blog, what I say. I think it's none of your business.
Not happy with me?
Seriously, don't need to read whatever I posted & don't even need to visit my blog.
Everyone wants a peaceful life, isn't it?
You lead yours, I lead mine.
Fair and square.
FULLSTOP.

(I shall not mention it furthermore. If you feel guilty about it, then I congrat you.)