Let me be the one.
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Tell me which one is better!
iPhone 4 's camera is 5mp and there is a LED flash + front camera.
But stupid reception problem, I guess.
Even Yahoo headline news said, "Don't buy iPhone 4".
iPhone 3GS, can change to OS 4 - Laopo is using it.
Same as baby, but 1 thing I will complain is no flash light !!!!!!!
Argh, I can't decide at all.
Nevermind, whatever phone I will be getting, baby gonna pay for me.
So I think I shall let baby to choose for me.
Before I leave,
I just wanna wish
11July - Joyce's and Yiwan's Birthday.
Happy Birthday, my 2 sweetest girls. Love you as usual.
I shall not blog out what I wanna say, you guys have already knew what I wanna say as I have already sms you girls. <3
12July - Yelin's Birthday.
Yeah, Happy sweet 19th! Whatever I wanna say, it's stated on your birthday card. Love you too.
Yeah, Happy sweet 19th! Whatever I wanna say, it's stated on your birthday card. Love you too.
Shall blog after tomorrow's field trip!
I can't wait for tomorrow. SO EXCITED! <3
Baby saw the post I posted on June's wall & baby said.
"Go your head ar , go concert."
tsk, see this baby of mine, always like that.....


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 10:19 PM