I guess I didn't update my blog for very long already.
I shall update now, so that YOU can read every single thing I gonna post it here.
Recently, have not staying at home during the weekends.
I've been heading to Alex's house every week.
24th July 2010, went Alex's house for house warming part1 with Amelia, baby and his family.
6people squeezed in a car listening and watching S.H.E mtv, shiok! (Y)
As baby and I leaving for NDP NE3, we left there around 4.30pm.
Here are some of the photos taken in his house and Padang :)
From 18th Storey, so windy :)
From here onwards, photos from NDP NE3.
Super pissed off with the management.
(More photos in facebook)
I Love Singapore! (*insert triple hearts!)
After the parade, I wanted to meet Jasmine and Jerome around that area.
But baby and I were feeling damn hungry,
so I called Jasmine and she also catching a movie after that.
So end up, we didn't meet.
Train down to Tanjong Pagar and walked back to Alex's house.
Had late dinner and baby's cousin drove me back home.
Thanks :)
27th July 2010, I gave baby a surprise !
Early in the morning, I went Popular and bought Starcraft 2 for him.
Didn't tell him because I wanted to give him as 30th Monthsary gift.
Bought it and went to lecture hall to find him.
I said many rubbish before I gave him the preorder card.
"I've did something bad, don't break up with me after I tell you okay?"
This sentence totally freaked baby off.
Passed him the preorder card and ran out of lecture hall.
He was so shocked and kept asking me why did I buy that for him...
Hahahah, thank god that I bought for him that day, now it's selling at 109SGD.
Damn, a game which costs so expensive!
After school, he went Funan IT mall to collect his preorder gift and he is giving it to me! :)
Met him after my lab test on that day and had dinner with his dad :)
31st July 2010, as baby and I didn't go for the NDP Preview.
I gave the tickets to Peishan and Yingqi. ( I hope they enjoyed it! :D)
We went to Alex's house for house warming part 2. Haha!
Saw many relatives of baby's. Those cousins of his which I seldom see them....
I think baby's fourth auntie very cute! Whenever there are planes flying over, she will have reaction :)
So around 7.30pm, we went up to 50th storey to see fireworks.
After the fireworks, we went to 26th storey too!
Baby's cousin drove us to Bugis and get some desserts and drove me back home.
Home around 11pm, I guess?
Photos taken on 31st July 2010 @ 50th storey and 26th storey.
3rd August 2010, meet baby after mathematics lecture.
We went Downtown for gelare! I miss it sooooo much!
Baby always only know how to give me a face of unglam :/
6th August 2010, finally booked 2 iPhone 4 ! :)
& I cut my hair short! :S
I kinda regretted it now.
Here is 1 of the photo taken with my "short" hair.
(To me, it's short already, 6inch gone leh!)
8th August 2010,
Went Alex's house again.
See I told you, every week go 1 time.
But I like it! (Y)
I super love to join in their family gathering, it's damn fun.
Words really cannot describe it.
Had pizza, sushi and kong ba bao that day, yummy!!
Took many photos, play wii and zhong ji mi ma.
Took a group photo and I shall not post it.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 11:59 PM