Friday the Thirteenth.
I had a wonderful day out on the 12th with Christina!
Met her at E!Hub, 4.30pm togther with baby.
Thanks baby for sending me there and left once Christina came.
Plenty hugs and kisses ! :)
We went kbox after that.
So coincidence that I saw Michelle twinny while walking to the bus stop.
She's with ***** tsk tsk! Twinny !~~~
After which, met Peishan and her sister @ Central to have dinner together.
As it's quite late already, so Christina decided to stayover at my place!
Even though my room is damn small, but it's able to fit 3 people. HAHAHA!
Slept till 9am this morning, (Sorry Peishan that we are unable to wake up at 7am to meet you! :>)
Prepared and took cab to White Sands for Mac breakfast ! Shiok!
Bought Breakfast deluxe for brother :)
Before she leave for work, we took a couple of photos.
Today is her last day of attachment. (Y)
I'm waiting for September ! :)
Friday, the Thirteenth!
I think I'm crazy today, even baby says so.
Sorry !
Love you plenty, Mr Toh!
Let's skype soon !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another happier note,Hebe's album will be out on 3rd September 2010!~
Too bad, Singapore unable to preorder, but they are still giving out the preorder gift! (Y)
I can't wait for it!

To Hebe : LOVE!


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, August 13, 2010 @ 11:45 PM