Hold on for a moment.
This few days have been at baby's place revising Mathematics and ECA.
I haven't really start on Ecom. This paper, I have to pass, or else sure die liao.
Yesterday, we ordered Pizza for dinner, Amelia came down and we 3 studied together.
Had many laughters while studying. Studied all the way till 10plus.
With baby's help, I'm able to understand ECA much better.
While on the way home, saw CHIKU! Hahah!
Beforehand, Amelia told me something about him.
Haha, I suan him with it, I think he felt paiseh also. LOL.
Forgot to call baby once I reached home, talked to mum till forgot. Sorry baby :x
Today, stupid weather made me wanna stay at home instead.
So revising for mathematics since paper is on Tuesday.
Finally, mummy is cooking tonight's dinner. (Y)
Before I ended, all the best to those people having examinations!
(Baby, Michelle, Yelin, Faith, Elden, Chester, Junkai, fellow classmates, Hassan, Jasmine, Joyce, Wisely, Jiajun, Laypeng, June & Anna. I think that's all I can remember. Dear friends, good luck yeah!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 4:55 PM