I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.
I had an awesome weekend with Christina and my family!
Previously, I did mentioned that Christina had stayover at my place.
On Saturday afternoon, she came my house with Burger King. Wahahahah!
In the evening, brother drove us to Bugis for dessert! (Y)
Photos below, upset that Peishan and baby didn't go.
Durian!! ( Can't eat it in front of baby, if not he won't talk to me... )
Had a short getaway with my family on Sunday.
F.awesome! (Y)
A dozen of Kenny Rogers Roasters muffins, 3 slices of Secret Recipes cakes; extremely sinful.
Bejing Duck for dinner, 2 and a half dozen of laogong and laopo bing, groceries @Jusco !
Didn't take much photos,
All I have to say Malaysia's breakfast is damn wonderful!
Next week going again (Y)
Weekends over, everyone must be facing monday bluezxzx!
But not for me and baby! :p
We went Swensens for lunch! Yummy!
See my piggy eating his food, hahahah!
Christina stay over at my place!
This time, she slept on my bed, I slept on the floor.
17th August' 10 - TODAY!
Happy Birthday, 大哥 & Ebrahim ! :)
It's been quite some time since I last baked.
So met up with my dearest Jasmine, went NTUC to get all the ingredients.
Went back to my place and we start baking.
The process is damn fun, nice to have her to bake cupcakes with me.
When will be our next round, my dear Jasmine? hahaha.
First attempt, not bad just then the icing is toooooo sweet :)
Mine :)
Ours :)
Hers :)
His :)
Lastly,
I have a video to introduce to you guys,
Elden gave the link to me and I found it is damn nice!
Enjoy.
(P.S : Joyce, You promised to read, I hope you do)
Deep in my heart, I know there's only you.
And right from the start, I always knew, I never let go.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 11:59 PM